Friday 30 August 2013

A little story

So I have been pondering on my next subject and thought I'd flirt with a little erotic fiction. I am setting the story from the dominant black bull's perspective of joining my mistress in my first cuckold experience. As always all comments are welcome.

"Nice house" I thought as I pulled up outside. Secluded and obviously no money problems which is good because I don't provide my services for free. I had been told to just knock on the door and I could already see a downstairs curtain twitch and more intriguingly an upstairs curtain as well. I didn't even have to knock on the door and it opened as I approached and I just stepped in. I knew the guy was a sissy but I wasn't prepared for the sight as I walked in. He must have been early 40's, a big guy as well but dressed as he was it was hard to think of him as intimidating. In stockings and a frilly red and black tutu with matching corset he was your classic sissy. You could already see his face reddening and it was obvious that this was his first time being exposed to someone else. "Hello Sir" he greeted me "My mistress is upstairs awaiting you but she wanted me to offer you a drink first. What can I provide you with?". God I love submissives, there is no better thrill than knowing you are top dog and I sent him off to get me a beer whilst I looked around to see if there were any pictures of the mistress of the house and the aspiring cuckoldress. He came back with the beer and desperately trying not to look me in the eye. I decided to have a little fun and had him kneel to present me the beer. It also gave him a good opportunity to eye up my cock that was now starting to bulge in my jeans. I heard the clink of plastic on wood and realised that she must have him caged up and I ordered him to show me. With a look of shame he pulled up his skirt and showed the caged up cock which was barely covered by the thong he was wearing. Jeez no wonder she was after some cock, this guy was barely filling the tiny cage and I sensed that my presence as the dominant bull was contributing to his pathetic contribution shrinking even further. "Right bitch take me to your mistress" I ordered him. I was intrigued to see what the owner of this sissy slut was like.

I was led up the stairs and into the bedroom and there she was. Sitting back in the bed and looking every inch the mistress she had boasted to be. Well she was his Mistress but not mine but I knew already that she was not going to be a submissive little thing. Late 30's I would guess around 5'4 dressed in an all in one black netting affair with a black thong and bra on the top. She was certainly no stick insect but she had these amazing curves that I already knew would feel great to run my hands over. I am guessing the breasts must be at least a D but it was the deep black hair and green eyes that kept my attention. She was looking me up and down and licking her lips seductively as she did it only pausing to inhale on a long cigarette. This woman oozed sex, desire and seduction and by the way she was now looking at my bulging cock she had been starved of a real man for a long time.

So what do you think? Worth continuing?

4 comments:

  1. Definitely, keep writing...... I want to know what happens next.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're a fucking tease. Update your blog quicker. Is this woman supposed to be this Mistress Darkside? She sounds like a fucking tease too. She needs a good fucking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't mean to be a tease it's simply a case of having the time to update and as much as I try I do find it hard to get content more than once a month. The woman in the story is my mistress and she does go by the name Mistress Darkside who has commented on previous blogs. She is not a tease though and I would not dare to suggest she needs "a good fucking" as you put it. She is my mistress and I satisfy all her desires but I will never fuck her as that is not my role.

    ReplyDelete