Tuesday 20 August 2013

Catching up

Once again its been a while since my last update and the last week in particular Mistress Darkside has subjected me to some serious and sustained domination. My cock has been frequently caged and I two days is probably the longest it has been in chastity for any one time. Mistress likes to free it to be washed and cleaned and then she will play with it for a while. She continues with her rules of my cock being allowed in her mouth whilst it is small and soft but at any point it gets longer than the width of her hand then it is removed and subjected to teasing and slapping at each point I reach that glorious edge point. The understanding she has of my reactions means she can now get me to the edge to the point that I leak cum but do not go to the point of a failed orgasm. I find even in a failed orgasm my ardour subsides and Mistress likes me on edge and continually requesting to satisfy her. Mistress Darkside's capacity for orgasms is amazing and I will frequently lick her beautiful pussy to climax four times in one evening and my tally for one entire day was ten powerful and distinctly separate orgasms for my Mistress. Removing my inadequate cock and lack of stamina as a 'traditional' lover from our relationship has transformed our passion and our love.

We recently had two days together and my Mistress delighted in dressing me up in various sissy outfits. The freedom of walking around the house naturally in a corset and suspenders was very exciting and I frequently found myself slipping into the submissive sissy slut role that she demands of me. I think a large part of my ability to slip into that role was the extensive discipline that I received on the first morning. Tied to a pole in our house, dressed in underwear, a mask and a ball gag she used all her whips, canes and paddles on me. The tears of pain (and excitement) as she punished me were like a release as powerful as any orgasm I ever had. When she moved onto whipping my tiny cock and exposed balls I know she was prepared to go further and I was not wrong. She has a wonderful pair of heels, not pointed but rounded toes and a broad heel but sexy as hell. As she laughed behind me as she kicked me in the balls I could see that she loved these shoes even more now. I was finally untied from the pole at which point I simply dropped to my knees and it was from there that she took delight in kicking me to the floor. With every kick to the ribs and legs I could feel her confidence in her domination growing and also her enthusiasm to hurt me more. She was trampling on my cock and balls and I amazed myself with the resilience that I have grown to her discipline and she finally whipped me to a tearful ending with her shoe on my throat pinning me to the floor. Leaving me as a pitiful state on the floor she sat back on the bed and released her breasts from her top and then instructed me to come to her to be comforted. The contrast from only a minute ago to laying between her legs, suckling on her breast was mind blowing and I loved her even more for the experience. As a submissive you give a lot of yourself and returning to the security of your mistresses arms is one of the best rewards you can have.

The next day we went shopping searching for a slutty outfit for her to make me buy but the shops were largely a disappointment. The afternoon events were anything but though. Dressed in my little see through black and purple outfit my mistress fucked me with all manner of cocks and butt plugs. We have this wonderful position where I am facing her and she is propped up on cushions just grinding myself on her cock. She will amuse herself by tugging and slapping my tiny cock. I was a snivelling little slut begging for mercy as she pulled on my bulls encouraging me to take all the 8" cock she was wearing. I have never felt such genuine fear as I did that afternoon as I could see her losing herself in the orgasm but at the same time seemingly unaware that I was begging for mercy for my balls. I had the cock buried balls deep and I could not create any more relief for my stretched balls but she relented. I had to cry out that she was scaring me to try and break the pain as she has long abandoned any recognition of my safe word. The smile on her face as she had realised that she had broken me was one of the sexiest images I have ever known. Fear is an amazing turn on and I can see that I am only at the start of this intriguing journey.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a great two days. I agree with you about the turn on of fear.

    ReplyDelete