Sunday 23 December 2012

The rulebook

With some time off work and some favourable feedback from my mistress on my last two entries I am encouraged to try and sustain momentum on posting. I thought I would share with you some of the rules that I live by under my mistress. The rules have grown as we have grown and I am assuming that this is something that will continue as she and I evolve. We have never actually written them down so this will serve as a important documented reference for myself. I also have to admit to a certain amount of trepidation at the prospect of overlooking one of the rules and what my mistress would think of that. The biggest change I have had to make is to try and be selfless which was difficult as I was quite selfish. Only documenting rules that resonate with me would expose any residual selfishness that still remains... Well here goes:-

  1. No arguing back what my mistress says is the law... Obviously a foundational stone but so difficult to initially adjust to. Life is so simple when accepted though. If I do put up an argument out of reflex or a forgotten habit then she is quickly able to shut me down by reminding me of my role. Obviously I will be punished then or later to ensure my indiscretion is marked as unacceptable. This rule is almost the master rule as it covers so much. I never made Tea at home but now she requests and I go running. Any number of household jobs that I would have simply expected her to fulfil because I was out there earning a wage are now mine to do. She retains key household chores simply because she is at home more and she also declares that my time would be much better spent earning money for her. It's amazing though that I will now jump up and let the dog out even though I am tired and its late simply because she tells me to. I am almost beyond the point that my brain even thinks of protesting. 
  2. I am not allowed to cum without her permission... When we first began it was a month gap, then three months and since June I have not cum. If I am honest I do not mind this as I find that my sex drive and attention are significantly enhanced through denial. My mistress delights in playing with my little cock and therefore I have discovered the delights in 'edging'. I remember the comedown that follows ejaculation and I have no desire to experience that. I was offered as many ejaculations as I could muster in a day a few days ago as a reward but I turned it down simply because I enjoy the submissive aspects of denial. Spilling my cum feels too much like my old persona.
  3. I have to focus my attention on her when I am with her... In the bedroom this means that I am stroking her, looking at her, talking to her and typically licking her greedy pussy to a delightful orgasm. My challenge is when we are outside the bedroom and I have to kick myself if I am looking at my phone or another distraction. It's typically these areas that I fail my mistress and she stores up punishments for when I ignore her. My own submission though typically compels me to to pay her attention and our relationship is a thousand times better as a result.
  4. I have to request permission for time for my things such as going out with friends, playing video games... anything. Just because I ask I now find myself naturally moderating my requests... all part of the training.
  5. I am not allowed to touch myself without her permission... This is much harder than not cumming as I obviously enjoy the pleasure of getting to the edge and staying there. My mistress likes me playing with my cock in front of her and I am lucky that most of my requests in our bedroom are allowed. I am away with work often though and I am only allowed a 20 min period in the evening to touch. It ensures that when I get home that I am quickly subservient though so I am earning the right to touch in bed.
  6. I have to wear panties daily to work and around the home. She does allow me to wear normal underwear if I am going to the gym later. When I am in panties I am her Slut and I love the constant reminder through the day of my role. Initially the wearing of female underwear was a humiliation in front of my mistress but we have developed beyond that. The threat (and thrill) of humiliation if anyone apart from my mistress saw me wearing panties is still very real though. She now has me wearing more elaborate outfits; stockings, frilly nighties in the evenings which adds to the feeling of me entertaining her as her slut. 
  7.  She can fuck my ass whenever she wants... When she requests I have to go prepare myself and then come back and face her big 7" inch cock. Again this plays to my slut role and I now an accomplished 'bottom'. 
  8. I must ask permission to drink wine or any alcohol... 
  9. I must piss sitting down. We created this rule whilst on our recent trip and I must say that the sensation of having to pull my panties down and sit is still very humiliating.
I am sure I have missed something but I am sure my mistress will remind me later. My only hope is that its not too severe a miss. I am sure some of these rules seem rather sedate to others in relationships but we are just starting and these work for my mistress and that is all that counts. I am always intrigued in other rules that subs have from their mistresses so feel free to pass on yours as comments.

1 comment:

  1. I think that all of these rules are great and also very consistent in the FLR lifestyle. My FLR is very new and we are following many of the same rules. Rule #1 is by far the most important as you said because it acts as an umbrella over the whole lifestyle and dynamic of FLR. Rule # 2 is very common as well. My goddess Miss Jessica ensures I comply with this as well through honor system chastity, she has not reached the desire to lock me up yet, but Im prepared for that to happen any time. Rule #3 is very similar to how I am expected to behave as well, and I do agree it is very difficult at times, especially in public settings with many distractions, but I fell being conditioned to oblige is whats best for submissive men like us. Rule #4- I have not been directed to do this yet, but it is more or less heading in that direction as Miss Jessica doesn't leave me much time for free time anyway. Rule #5 is a tough one. I am not aloud to masturbate, but I still find myself touching myself very often, I feel that this rule would help me disconnect myself from my tiny cock even more, so I may think of a way to self impose this or suggest it to Miss Jessica. Rule #6- Miss Jessica has not enforced panties for me yet, but I am no longer allowed to wear boxer shorts, and I have to wear trunks or mens thongs wich really make my small package and sack look pathetic, in our vanilla days though Miss Jessica did catch me trying on some of her panties, so I'm sure its only a matter of time. Rule #7- Miss Jessica has not began to use my ass like the slut that I am, but I wish she did! How did this start in your relationship?
    Rule # 8- I am only allowed wine or alcohol when Miss Jessica is also having some. And of course I always pour the glass.Rule #9- This is a great one. I can totally see how that would make a man fell pathetic and submissive. I think I will self impose this rule and begin doing this in front of her, I'm sure she will soon catch on and enforce. Great set of rules!

    I would like to add a few that Miss Jessica enforces on me:

    1)All the days dishes are to be done before we go to bed.
    2) I am to massage her feet every night for 15 min each while we watch TV together.
    3) I am to remove her toenail polish every Thursday evening and re paint so they are perfect for the weekend.
    4) Laundry is my responsibility.
    5)I am to keep the yard and house clean at all times. This can be very time consuming.

    Would love to hear your thoughts. You have a great Blog, and I would love to continue reading current posts

    ReplyDelete