Saturday 22 December 2012

So that's where it came from!

Well I haven't exactly got this off to a great start as my blog posts still number 1. I have had many situations where I have thought that's something I should write down and I think I will just need to train myself to not want to create some masterpeice of literature and instead just get it down and out there. I kept referring to my wife as domme last time but I don't call her that in our relationship and she simply prefers her name used although obviously in a submissive way. I don't typically even refer to her as Mistress but for the purpose of this blog that is what I will use.
We recently went away for a week for my mistresses birthday. It was to be a week of exploration and it was certainily that. The biggest challenge is maintaining this lifestyle around the reality of kids, work and other pressures and we find ourselves trying to squash lots into a free day but you simply can't beat the luxury of a whole week in servitude. It was an amazing week and certainly a revelation where we found how many different 'views' there are to our relationship but all under the banner of my submission. Having done trips previously as man and wife we would have been active sexually but in a more traditional sense with 'fucking' and 'cum'. For the entire week in our new lifestyle I did not cum once and I was not allowed to put my little cock in my wife once. The worship of my mistresses pussy was the foundation of our week and I am still amazed at her capacity for orgasms from my mouth. I love her demanding me to go down and 'see to her pussy' and the reward of her orgasm each time which because we were away was always loud and passionate. My mistresses pussy is now covered with a fleece of bushy dark hair. It has been that way since we first explored the origins of my submissiveness where we used a series of lessons that were written by a dominatrix. I have been  searching for the actual website but since my mistress owns all the material I can't easily find it. Perhaps my mistress will read this blog and then post a link in the comments.
The exercises were a revelation for me and especially the questions that had been prepared typically after I had been beaten or fucked into submission. This subspace state seemed to give me access to memories that I would never had recalled as my previous self. The question was "When I first felt a feeling of submissiveness to a women?". As I lay there with my ass stinging and cradled in her lap I remembered the occasion vividly. I was a child at home (I am guessing 10-11) and we had friends of our family staying over. Although I remember referring to them as Auntie, Uncle etc they weren't actual relatives just very good friends of the family. The Auntie in question was actually a very jolly lady (as were the family) and always happy and we always looked forward to weekends where we would get together.On this occasion it was at our house and she and her husband were staying in my bedroom and all us kids had been chucked into one room as you did back then. I remember being told to go get some socks and I had run upstairs and without thinking barged into my bedroom where I was confronted with the image of my Auntie getting dressed. The image is stamped in my memory of her standing there in a black bra but more importantly a thick black thatch between her legs. At that exact point I remember her snapping at me "What was I doing?" and I blurted out that I needed socks. She snapped at me again to "Shut the door and hurry up". The combination of this naked woman towering over me and also her uncharacteristically snapping at me still makes me shiver with the thrill. As I closed the door and turned around she had still not moved and instead pointed at the draws beckoning me to get on with it. Chastised as I was I could not remove my eyes from her pussy. There was no recollection of any definition of lips or anything like that just this thick dark bush that stood out vividly. She did not hide her body but for the record I do not believe that there was anything sinister behind that. I remember her continuing to snap at me telling me to "hurry up" and at that point I got the socks she dismissed me. All the time she was standing there with her hands on her hips and pointing at where I should go. I remember trying to steal a final glance as I got to the door but its as if she sensed that and the tone in her voice that reinforced that I should leave kept my gaze away from her.
I told this story to my mistress and from that day forward she has kept her wonderful pussy thick with hair. I delight in burying my face in her mound and probing to find her large dominant clit. I was always keen to lick her in our previous life but now its my be all and end all. I am intimidated by her pussy to the point that if she does allow me to put my cock inside her it will shrivel up but also reach a peak of excitement almost immediately. My performance with my head between her thighs is far better and I crave the approving feedback of my mistress as I bring her to orgasm again and again. I delight in the knowledge that my introduction to my submission began so long ago and more importantly that I have been able to recall that in partnership with my mistress. Although as a man I am growing smaller and more insignificant I do feel my self growing through my own self awareness and openness. This is a wonderful journey and its only just begun.

2 comments:

  1. http://elisesutton.homestead.com/

    This is the site mentioned,it has been an invaluable resource on our journey in to the dom/sub life. Reading and following her weekly procedures has enabled me to understand and become the dominant wife I want to be.
    This blog has been very encouraging that I must be developing,I will follow it with interest ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very interesting how things in our past effect us in big ways later in life. And I also agree on what you said about the occasions that you are allowed to penetrate your mistress. When Miss Jessica allows me to do so, I have the same reaction a limp dick and a racing heart.( which is funny because I used to be able to make the bed rock) I almost feel I'm better off just being denied intercourse all together. Once ones mind has entered a 24/7 submissive space, being allowed to penetrate a dominant woman is just something we have no business doing, that is why so many of us have this reaction, our mind is telling our body that we don't belong there.

    ReplyDelete