Friday 28 December 2012

'Tis the season to be girly

Xmas is a time of giving and I received my presents early from my mistress this year so it would allow her the maximum amount of time to enjoy them. My stocking was literally full of a new wardrobe of sissy underwear for me to wear in the evenings. I have been wearing panties since the beginning of our new relationship and I still get aroused when I pull on a pair of panties in the morning. The arousal continues when I am out purely off the 'what if I was found out'' scenarios I run through my mind as I go about my daily business.
On a recent trip though we increased the wearing of underwear when we went out to shop. It was a thrilling experience following my mistress dutifully around the underwear shops and my cheeks burning with embarrassment as she held out items from the rack and asked me what I thought. The biggest issue was finding sizes but we managed and I was made to carry around the items before we paid. Again the thrill was of being found out and I found myself desperately trying to hide the size labels as it was clear that these sizes were not for my wife. She left me to pay alone and I was fidgeting in the queue as my little cock grew as I was an isolated male in the queue of women and I could see my wife behind the shop assistants smiling knowingly at me. On that trip we bought negligees and sexy little outfits that felt wonderful to wear but so humiliating to look at myself in. My mistress took pictures and if i ever crave that feeling of humiliation i simply look them up and stare at myself posing in the outfits. In some I have been made up with red lipstick and others where i am sucking on a large black cock. I was quite the little girly posing for my mistress and she wanted to embrace that by fucking me with her big strap on.

She had already had me once on that week long trip and that was a very primal fuck where she had strapped on the big cock following a long bath and then bent me over and rammed all seven inches into me. It was the first time I felt over powered by the feeling of being taken and I literally put my head down and bit into a towel to muffle myself. Normally I will play the slut and ask for it harder but on this occasion that was not happening. She pounded me until she could not even stand and just when I thought this was my chance for release she unstrapped the cock and then used her hands to fuck it into me even harder. I experienced that feeling of being absolutely filled and the sensation of being stretched was overpowering. Having my ass stretched to the limit is not something I would put on my tick list but this was certainily an occasion where I would have given anything to have her force as much of her hand in me as possible and make me squeal for mercy.

After a fucking like that I would have needed weeks for recovery but my posing in all the sexy underwear seemed to have inspired my mistress and only the next day I was soon ordered into my garter and stockings. This is her preferred outfit to fuck me in and she has bought me a number of garter belts for Xmas that makes my ass tingle at the prospect of wearing. This time it was a far more different experience and she had laid me on the bed and supported herself with cushions and slowly grinded the big cock inside me. With the frilly outfits and fishnet stocking and my legs forced back and wide open I have never felt more feminised and I stroked my nipples and even talked in a feminine voice. The conflict was really quite over powering as I do consider myself masculine and the wearing of underwear is more of humiliation. I have avoided the discussion on wigs as I see that as making myself more like a woman whereas my objective is to make myself look like a man wearing female underwear. On this occasion though the humiliation was playing the role and even more gratifying was the look of delight that it gave my mistress as she saw me to succumb to new depths. I entered subspace under her spell of sissification and she rewarded me with the pleasure of seeing her orgasm  as she grinded the big black cock against her clit squeezing her big round beautiful breasts to the climax.
Since then she has frequently requested that I play out the role of girly slut and I am only to happy to comply especially if my reward is to be fucked like the little bitch I long to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment