Sunday 30 June 2013

Caged and denied

It's been some while since my last post and as I predicted in my last blog I was treated to the hardest discipline that Mistress Darkside has ever inflicted on me. I am still developing my pain thresholds and my Mistress has accommodated me by being gentle over the last year but my breaking of trust deserved no mercy. Her flogger and paddle were all used but it was the riding crop and cane that brought me to an edge that I had never experienced. Hearing her harsh words with her cane swishing against my bare ass brought genuine tears to my eyes and a need to reaffirm to my Mistress my absolute commitment and to beg for her forgiveness. I know that my betrayal of her trust will not be easily forgiven but I will continue to worship her to  demonstrate my submission.

I was also away for a period after that on business and Mistress was keen to 'own' me upon my return. I always dress up special for these occasions with stockings and lingerie so that I am lowered to the rank of slut in her eyes. As her slut I am always spanked but with none of the force I had previously encountered. I am there to be her sex toy and I served her pussy many times as she began a process of stretching my ass with her array of butt plugs. The culmination is when I am bent over and then used by her and her big black strap on as you can see from the picture. The feeling of being used is overwhelming and the more we indulge the more I identify different elements of submission that arouse me. So far I have identified three:

  • Submissive- This is serving my mistress and doing her bidding. My cock is denied ejaculation and her pussy and my only role is to serve. I expect to be treated harshly and without respect.
  • Slut- I am hers but I serve for her pleasure. I take her big strap on but we talk about me serving other men and confirming my role.There is a large element of humiliation here but it allows me to let go and express my desires which is very powerful.
  • Cuckold- This centres around classic humiliation and I will be allowed no part in the activity apart from 'fluffing' the Master and then watching as my Mistress enjoys a real man reinforcing my pathetic and inadequate cock.
New cross overs continue to appear so for example being dominated as a Submissive slut by a Master in front of my Mistress. I had never considered being submissive for another Mistress let alone a Master but it is a subject she had discussed as I have dedicated myself to worshipping her wonderful pussy. A further development recently has also been the purchase of a Chastity device. I have never thought one was necessary as I have always kept to the rules and schedules set by my Mistress for masturbation without orgasm (my 'schedule'). I am frequently though caught idly touching myself like a lot of men I am sure around the house. It's not sexual just habit. This and my Mistresses desire to take more control of my cock means that I am now made to wear a device. As I sit her now I only have the throb as I get excited just writing this blog with my cock now denied the most basic of pleasures by getting hard. It reinforces that I am hers and I can't wait to see how this experience develops

5 comments:

  1. It was good to see you post again. I can relate with the feelings of being used as you describe them. Your breakdown of of the different elements of submission is spot on from a sub mans point if view. Please let me know how the cage works out for you. I remember when we spoke a month or two ago we both had the fact that our submission and denial did not require being locked in common. Now you are being locked, and interestingly enough, I feel that I am not far behind. So I am curious what types of impacts or positive/ negative changes this brings to your dynamic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. From my perspective you being caged means I know your little cock is inaccessible and truly mine to control.I intend to make you wear it the next time you take my big cock like the needy slut you are.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eric M- I am still fairly new to being caged and the most I have gone is 24 hours. Everything is positive and the physical reminder when I go to the bathroom always stands out. The need to find a stall and sit down like a girl. The throb when Mistress Darkside teases me is always wonderful but best is the sensitivity of my cock after release from the cage. I literally am leaking cum after the mildest of stimulation which provides a wonderful treat served off Mistress's breast.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mistress Darkside- I look forward to your cock. Next time the big one please

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely post. and lovely position in 1st pictures

    ReplyDelete